Have you ever wanted to show our live hashtags data on your website, or in a blog post? Well, the good news is: Now you can!
My favourite tool to get inspiration and real time data for hashtags has just released the beta version of Hashtagify Widgets. You can choose to show your users:
- The popularity and top related hashtags for a hashtag – as a graph or as a table
- Trend charts, with weekly data for the last 2 months
- Trend comparisons, where you can compare different hashtags in the same charts
- Top 30 hashtags charts, where you can list the top hashtags for a given language, by month and by week
Embedding your data is easy:
- Go to our Hashtagify Widget Wizard
- Choose the widget type you want on your website
- Choose your hashtag (or hashtags) and the width for the widget
- Copy and paste the html code to your website, like you do with YouTube and other embeds
The data in your widgets is interactive and always up to date. Oh, and did I mention that this service is free? They only require you to leave the attribution to our website!
Want to see how it works? Try it now!