The good news: Since the beginning of the year, we’ve become progressively busier.
The even better news: We need to add two web design interns to our team.
Could this be you, or do you know someone who fits the bill? If so, email through a brief cover letter accompanied by your resume and some examples of your recent design projects to email@example.com
Job: Web design intern
Job level: Junior
Expertise: Graphic design
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
What we can offer you:
- An exciting work culture in the heart of Varsity Lakes
- An experienced mentor to guide you
- Great potential for learning and growth
- Learn from, exchange ideas and build relationships with others in the industry
- The chance to beef up your portfolio with some cutting edge projects
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Exposure to many aspects of online marketing campaigns, not just design
- Work with Media Bootcamp’s wide range of clients and see your projects go live.
- Our internship program included lunchtime lectures, regular feedback and reviews.
A brief description of who we’re looking for: As Media Bootcamp’s Web Design intern, you will use your knowledge of design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign amongst others, to apply your design skills to the development of websites, Facebook applications, mobile apps and other digital communication (as well as the odd bit of print media when required).
Not only will you create visually pleasing communication, you will also need to ensure that the sites and software you’re designing meet best practice standards for the web.
You will think about, create, design and implement solutions as part of a team, while remaining self directed and retaining an individual approach to work goals.
We require an energetic candidate with great work ethic, creative skills, good communication and organisational skills.
You will learn to handle multiple projects and tasks, which vary in scope and size. In addition to your design projects, you will also be required to complete some administrative tasks related to the smooth running of the Media Bootcamp’s studio.
The position will be based in our office in Varsity Lakes.
Does this sound like you? Then get in touch with us!